Attorney Shourin Sen advises on a broad range of copyright trademark, licensing, trade secret, right of publicity, privacy, corporate transactional and litigation matters. Prior to opening his firm, Mr. Sen worked on intellectual property and general corporate issues at an academic publishing house. Mr. Sen clerked with Chief Judge Khalida Rachid Kahn at the United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda. Before he entered law, Mr. Sen performed bass and taught music.
- JD, Boston University School of Law
- MM, Jazz Performance, New England Conservatory
- BM, Music Performance, Northwestern University
- Peer reviewer for the Oxford Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice
- Member of the Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
- New York State Bar Association, Section on Intellectual Property and Section on Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law
The Denial of a General Performance Right in Sound Recordings: A Policy that Facilitates our Democratic Civil Society?, 21 Harvard Journal of Law and Technology 234 (2007)